Stay on top of client management, gain maximum funding and spend less time on administration
In this competitive aged care environment, making the right impression is key. To ensure you don’t lose opportunities, it is not only essential to manage enquiries and wait lists but to have systems in place to manage client interactions across the whole service lifecycle.
More than a Client Relationship Management (CRM) database, the admin module is your main service hub. It allows you to take comprehensive client details and track every aspect of a client’s experience from initial enquiry to waiting list placement, through admission and departure.
Residential care homes can also use our unique ACFI (soon to be AN-ACC) ‘in-progress’ feature, which optimises your funding entitlements as no other system can. This means that when care needs change, your funding increases accordingly. With our admin module, there is also no more logging into the Medicare website. You can lodge events directly from our system to Medicare using our business-to-government (B2G) link.
Key features and benefits
- - Seamless integration of administration processes
- - Easily view entire service history
- - Detailed client database
- - Streamlined wait list management
- - Manage respite bookings
- - Easy admission and departures
- - Track leave, supplements and extra services
- - Track, manage and improve ACFI appraisals
- - Automated optimisation of funding
- - B2G claiming with Medicare
- - Variety of reporting options
- - Dashboards
- - Charting