2018 has been another big year for us.
We have attended several conferences in states all across Australia showcasing Manad Plus and why we believe it is the leading software application on the market.
We have welcomed several new clients who have implemented Manad Plus into their organisation. Several of these clients have also left existing products to realise the benefits and enhanced features Manad Plus offers.
We have welcomed some new staff members who have joined our team so we can continue to best support all our clients.
This year we have deployed another new version (v5.6) and updated our release frequency so we have already released a further 2 mini-updates to v5.6 with new features and enhancements. We also have a 3rd update about to be finalised before the end of the year.
These releases have incorporated several ‘all-new’ features as well as enhancements to existing features and many client suggestions/requests. There were over 100 pages of Release Notes this year demonstrating the ongoing development work we commit to always improving Manad Plus for our users.
Some of the highlights were:
• An all-new ‘Risk Register’ feature
• A ‘reply’ option was added to a message received via the Messageboard
• Template macros can be created for Progress Notes
• Add your own ‘Guides’ for staff to follow for each of the Monitoring/Charting items
• More powerful charting with Pivot Grids
• An all-new ‘App’ module for those licenced to use the Manad Plus Mobile App
• ‘Report an assault’ and ‘My Incidents’ added to the User module
• More use of colours to tag your Reference items
• Several new reports
• …plus more!
We have also released to our Help Centre new video tutorials on how to use features within Manad Plus. Videos are a great self-learning tool for staff to use and compliment the existing word and screenshot based help documents.
We always want to ensure you are getting everything out of our software and that you are using it to its full potential so please continue to make good use of our self-help tools and training team when needed.
Looking now to 2019…
• We will be building new features to assist with your requirements to meet the new Accreditation Standards
• We have plans for several exciting new features to keep Manad Plus ahead of the curve when it comes to features, analysis of data, reporting and ease-of-use.
• The Manad Plus Mobile App will see greater releases as we add more features to our current versions for Android & Apple
• Finalise the remaining version 4 users to update to version 5, as they are all entitled to the upgrade at no cost, and so they can get the benefits of this new version.
Thanks for all your support in 2018, have a great Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.
Ben Sturzaker – General Manager