The latest Sector Performance data is now live.
Covering the period October to December 2019, the comprehensive report highlights the sector’s regulatory and complaints performance for residential, home care and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander services.
It includes compliance trends across all compliance activities such as site audits, review audits and assessment contacts, and identifies the most frequent areas of non-compliance with the Quality Standards and most common areas of complaint about aged care services.
Residential care sector performance – Most frequent requirements of the Standards not met
1. 3b – High impact or high prevalence risks managed effectively
2. 3a – Safe and effective personal and clinical care
3. 8c – Effective organisation-wide governance systems
4. 2a – Safe and effective care and services
5. 2d – Communication of assessment and planning outcomes
6. 8e – Clinical governance framework
7. 5b – Safe, clean and well-maintained service environment
8. 7a – Number and mix of workforce
9. 8d – Risk management systems and practices
10. 2c – Planning in partnership with the consumer
11. 3d – Recognition and response to deterioration