Welcome to the first monthly newsletter for the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission.
As part of the broader reforms occurring in the aged care sector, the Commission officially opened its doors at the beginning of January, providing a single point of contact for aged care concerns and queries.
In this issue:
• Welcome to the new Commission
• New Rules to support the work of the Commission
• Standards events filling fast – don’t miss out!
• Checking your readiness for the new Standards
• Transitional rules for the new standards
• New Qassist module
• Use of restraints in aged care
• New Standards: Dignity of Risk
• Why complaints are important
Newsletter – January 2019