Please join our webinar exploring medication safety in residential aged care and transition of care.
• DATE: Wednesday 4 May 2022
• TIME: 10 AM – 12 PM
Facilitated by Safety Care Victoria’s Manager Older People, Brett Morris, this session will cover medication safety in:
Residential aged care
• Goals and activities of the Strengthening Medication Safety in long-term care initiative that was launched by ISMP Canada to help address the inquiry recommendations
• Enablers of quality improvement in long-term care settings
• Three key findings of the Ontario Long-Term Care Public Inquiry Report.
Transitions of care
• Who is at risk for preventable harm during transitions of care
• Examples of how harm occurs at transitions of care
• Three strategies for improving medication safety at transitions of care.