The Minister for Senior Australians and Aged Care Services, Senator the Hon Richard Colbeck together with the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commissioner, Janet Anderson, have today issued a joint letter to residential aged care providers to personally encourage all aged care residents and staff to get their COVID booster vaccination.
There are several options available for approved providers to access boosters for residents and staff:
• Commonwealth in-reach vaccination clinics
• self-managed clinics by providers
• local health service in-reach vaccination (where available)
• individual resident GPs or onsite primary care clinics
• through community pharmacies.