For a home care package client to successfully take-up their package they must enter into a Home Care Agreement with an approved provider by the take-up deadline. The take-up deadline is 56 days from the date a package is assigned to the client.
To enter into a Home Care Agreement the client and provider must jointly agree to:
• receive/deliver the services
• the client’s rights and responsibilities
• the services to be provided by the provider
• the fees and other charges to be paid under the agreement
• all other administrative details.
Managing home care packages (.pdf)