We are now not too far away from completing the last few features that will be going into our next minor release, version 5.6.
For those of you who came to our User Group Meetings in both Melbourne & Sydney towards the end of 2017, you would have seen and heard what many of these are.
Some of the highlights are:
• An all-new ‘Risk Register’ feature
• One ‘reply’ will be allowed to a message received via the Messageboard
• Template macros can be created for Progress Notes
• Add your own ‘Guides’ for staff to follow for each of the Monitoring/Charting items
• More powerful charting with Pivot Grids
• An all-new ‘App’ module for those licenced to use the Manad Plus Mobiel App
• ‘Report an assault’ and ‘My Incidents’ added to the User module
• More use of colours to tag your Reference items
• Several new reports
• …plus more!
We’ll continue to update you via our eNews as we get closer to finalising the testing and have created the Release Notes which will be made available for download. The final version should be available in early-mid June.