The Department of Health has released the first module in a new eLearning program aimed specifically for Aged Care workers on appropriate health management techniques in all aged care settings.
Module 1: Personal Safety can be accessed here: https://covid-19training.gov.au/
On completion of this module, participants will be able to:
• describe how you can minimise the risk of developing COVID-19
• identify what to do if you develop symptoms of COVID-19
• demonstrate to others how to perform effective hand hygiene
• explain how to practise cough and sneeze etiquette.
• More modules will be released across the week and available here.