The department is seeking information from all aged care providers to help understand and project the demand for, and supply of, palliative care services in the future.
This information will support the department’s analysis of Australia’s palliative care workforce and guide future planning for palliative care services.
The survey seeks to identify:
• the profile of palliative care services within aged care
• the types of palliative care services delivered by aged care services
• details of the workforce at each service by discipline
• issues relating to workforce recruitment for staff delivering palliative care.
• The department encourages all palliative care providers to complete the anonymous survey.
To complete the survey, please access the links below. The survey closes on 13 March 2020.