The Royal Commission will hold a public hearing in Sydney from:
📅 Monday 6 May 2019 to Wednesday 8 May 2019, and
📅 Monday 13 May 2019 to Friday 17 May 2019.
The public hearing will inquire into:
• the perspective and experience of people in residential aged care and people living with dementia, and their family and carers
• quality and safety in residential aged care, particularly for people living with dementia
• the use of restrictive practices in residential aged care
• the extent to which the current aged care system meets the needs of people in residential aged care
• good practice care for people living with dementia, particularly in the context of residential aged care.