This report includes information, data and insights into how aged care providers performed in Quarter 4 (Q4) 2023. Q4 covers the period from 1 April to 30 June 2023.
The report uses information collected by the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission through our work.
Most frequently cited requirements where non-compliance was found
1. 3a: Safe and effective personal and clinical care
2. 8d: Risk management systems and practices
3. 8c: Effective governance systems
4. 3b: High impact or high prevalence risks managed effectively
5. 7a: Number and mix of workforce
6. 2e: Regular reviews of care and services
Most common complaint issues
1. Medication administration and management
2. Personnel number/sufficiency
3. Personal and oral hygiene
4. Representative/family consultation
5. Falls prevention and post fall management