Three new eLearning modules developed specifically for Aged Care workers are now online.
These modules are:
• Module 2: Families and Visitors
o Part A: Residential Care Facilities
o Part B: In Home Care
• Module 3: COVID-19 and Aged Care
• Module 4: Outbreak Management Procedures
On completion of these modules, participants will be able to:
• Identify when families or visitors should be visiting a client
• Implement precautions for all visitors entering the facility or the client’s home
• Demonstrate basic environmental cleaning procedures when caring for a person with COVID-19
• Demonstrate the appropriate infection prevention control measures for a COVID-19 outbreak.